We collect different types of information about App users for four main reasons:
- To personalise the content of the App for individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the App.
- To advertise on the App.
- With user consent, to market services to individual users.
- We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- – we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
- – we ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
- We will respect your privacy.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Sharing your information with us and others
By using this app you will be agreeing to have data stored to personalise the content displayed to you. If you choose to post content or other data on the App or related service, for example, by notifying a resource, this can be accessed by all other users of the App.
Removing The App
To remove the app from your smartphone follow the normal procedure for de-installing (“removing”) an App.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988, the data controller for The App is Communicate31 Pty Ltd, Level 26, 44 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding C31’s use of personal data please contact the data protection manager at the above address, or by email to “info (at) communicate31.com”