How to say what needs to be said,
when it needs to be said,
in the way it needs to be said.
- Struggle to be understood and feel frustrated and resentful?
- Find it hard to get people to understand what you really mean?
- Want to improve your relationships with vegans and non-vegans?
- Want the skills to have the most difficult of conversations?
- Wish you could say “no” and set boundaries without feeling guilty?
- Want to have greater influence when talking about veganism
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then Communicate: How to say what needs to be said, when it needs to be said, in the way it needs to be said, is for you. A practical guide to why relationships can be so difficult and what you must change about yourself to stop attracting similar patterns.
Each chapter helps you break unconscious patterns that keep you doing the same things, together with specific skills and language to be heard every time. By the end of the book, you'll have a tool-bag of proven skills to increase your confidence, impact and the know-how to make every conversation a breeze - whether about veganism or not.
Whilst not specifically written for vegans, it contains the key skills to remain calm and dramatically increase your impact when having conversations about veganism and animal social justice.
Written by Vegan Psychologist Clare Mann who believes talking about veganism is one of the most important and yet often difficult conversations we must have.